Thursday, November 24, 2011

Pure & Best Milk Carton: Vanilla, Strawberry, Chocolate


Mimi stumbled across these little milk cartons in the grocery, and decided that it might be good for our readers to go out and try these little bundles of joy. Featured in our food blog today are the Milk Cartons from Pure & Best.






THE VERDICT

He Says: These remind me of the Milk Cartons remind me of the ones I drank back in the US. The Vanilla Flavor was probably the best tasting of the three, followed by the Chocolate. The Strawberry one wasn't bad. I'm not a big fan of Strawberry flavored drinks, but this one isn't half bad.

Rating: 9/10


She Says: These were pretty tricky to open. They were very tasty and they didn't taste like low fat milk at all :)) I'd buy tons of these if they weren't 30 bucks a piece.

Rating: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!