Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tattle Craze: Taft


The CSB Backgate area was some pretty interesting places. They have lots of food stalls to choose from, and one place that's been getting a lot of attention since it started, is Tattles. They have cheap food aimed at students and dormers. They deliver to people around the area too, so when you're lazy and you live around Taft, Tattles is one place you have to eat at. 


Their alley.



The famous Omelette.





Snapshots



while 



Their Policy on outside food.



waiting.



They have good Red Iced Tea.



Love likes it too.



Omelette.



Love's Mushroom and Cheese.





My Bacon, Ham and Cheese.





Baked Macaroni.





They have Iced Coffee too!



I'm happy. Haha.

THE VERDICT

He Says: I've been eating at Tattles since I've moved to Taft. It's cheap, it's good and they deliver. Wow. I've tried almost everything on their menu. I call them up whenever I'm at the dorm and I get lazy to walk to eat. Their Omelette is awesome, and their Baked Mac is one of my favorites. Their Iced Tea was a surprise, and so was their Iced Coffee. It's just...Wow. AWESOME!

Rating: Omelette = 10/10; Red Iced Tea = 10/10; Baked Mac = 10/10; Iced Coffee = 10/10

She Says: It's different from your daily dose of fast food around taft. Their omelette's are AMAZING!! and hecka cheap! Their Iced Tea is different but still yummy! :)  Their Iced Coffee? not bad. Drop by and try it yourself! :D

Rating: Omelette = 10/10; Red Iced Tea = 10/10; Baked Mac = 10/10; Iced Coffee = 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!