Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Taro Green Tea and Strawberry Lychee: Frutti Froyo

After a very very good lunch at Papa John's Pizza at the University Mall in Taft Avenue, Love and I decided to drop by Frutti Froyo to nab some dessert. Of course, I had my usual Vanilla yogurt, and Love tried the Taro flavor, Green Tea and Strawberry Lychee. Taro sorta tastes like Ube at some point, with a touch of milk.


Love's Yogurt.

FIY: We didn't bother to take a snapshot of mine since it's my usual. Haha.

THE VERDICT

He Says: The Taro and Green Tea flavors were okay. I liked the Taro more because of it's Ube essence. It's like Milky Ube. The others, well, you can bet that I dreaded it a little. I don't really like sour yogurt. Haha. Not my thing. 

Rating: 7/10

She Says: I loved them all! The taro and green tea went soooo well together you should try it! The strawberry lychee was okay, not something i'd try again though.

Rating: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!