Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Light Water

It was a rainy at Glorietta and Love had a headache. We went down to the nearest drugstore before we went off to watch the Little Fockers. After Love bought her meds, she stumbled upon this cool named water called, Light Water. The bottle said it had electrolytes but it taste like ordinary water. Love and I found it cool so we each bought a bottle.


My bottle.


Her bottle.

PRICE: 20PHP

THE VERDICT

He Says: How can it have Electrolytes? Wow. It's just plain water, but I find it cool. The bottle sorta makes it cool to drink. The name is cool too. I dunno why it's called Light Water and what makes it Light, but its cool to drink. And it tasted good. Sorta like a really good kind of bottled water. Haha.

Rating: 10/10

She Says: I wouldn't really know the difference but I like the bottle. it has a wide mouth and it makes drinking from it so much easier than those small mouthed bottles. Not bad for 20PHP.

Rating: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!