Saturday, July 30, 2011

What's for dinner?

Whenever we're undecided where to eat and we're around Mimi's place, we decide to stay home and cook our own meals. Mimi cooks and Gab eats. Need we say more? 
It's DIY day with Mimi's Fried Porkchops with Rice and Mashpotato with Cheese Bits.


Dinner is served.



Mash Potato with Cheese Bits.



Fried Porkchops.



With a little egg white and cheese bit.



Mimi's Special Iced Tea with Iced Tea Cubesl


For dessert, some Cake.

THE VERDICT

He Says: Whenever Love cooks, it's always made with care and delight. Hahahahaha. It's really good. I especially like the little Cheese Bits she puts into the dish. Very, very satisfying. The cake, I'm not a big fan, but I ate it anyway. 

Rating: Porkchop Dinner = 10/10; Cake = 7/10

She Says: I can't believe he rated my dinner! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!