Saturday, June 18, 2011

Chic-Boy: Chicken Inasal and Liempo

Almost everyone in the country knows how good Inasal can be, depending where you buy it. There's a new Inasal place in town and it's making waves in the food industry. It has Unli-Rice as well, and it as more food options than most people think. 

Ladies and Gentlemen, Chic-Boy. 




The condiments.



Set meals.







Garlic for the rice.



Julian and his hungry self. Haha.







Soup sampling. It's a miracle. Haha.



Inasal!





Tragedy. Haha.



Liempo!



THE VERDICT

He Says: OMG! I wanna go back. I like the taste of their Liempo. Buttery, juicy and good. I'm speechless. They have Unli-Rice and Bottomless Iced Tea! Great way to feed very hungry people. I didn't get to sample their Lechon Kawali, but next time I will. It's really really really good. Definite must try. 

Rating = 10/10

She Says: The food was good and reasonably priced. The roasted garlic went well with everything we ordered :)  I'm not a big fan of their service though. Maybe it was because we ate there during the wee hours (around 1am) but it's still no excuse for their inattentiveness. Compared to it's competitors, their chicken tastes like real chicken INASAL. Their liempo is okay, i've had tastier ones but I guess what makes me want to go back and try it again is the size! For 99 bucks you get a really BIG serving already :) 

Rating = Food: 10/10,  Service: 7/10

1 comment:

  1. Their Food are DELICIOUS!!!! I will definitely go back!!! Sobrang sulit!! Service is above average considering its a fast food resto.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!