Friday, January 14, 2011

Twistix: University Mall

We had just come from an internet cafe and I wanted Gab to try this deep-fried potato that they were selling at the University Mall in Taft. What they do is, they take a potato, put it into their machine that swirls the potato. After which, it's deep friend and sprinkled with a different powders.


Their cool machine.




What it looks like after.




Into the Deep Fryer.



A quick snapshot while waiting.



All covered in cheese powder.






Their name.

PRICE
Small           50PHP
Medium       60PHP
Large           70PHP

THE VERDICT

He Says: Wow. All I can say is wow. Although the one we ordered was a little too fried, the taste is awesome. It comes in three size which is cool and they are a bit huge for the price. If you're after chips, you should definitely try these out. Addicting and awesome!

Rating: 9.5/10

She Says: I'm not a fan of potato chips but I know Gab was so I wanted him to try it. I wanted to buy one cause it looked super cool when they did it! you can ask Gab how excited I was when they were swirling the potato. hahaha. They were a little too fried for me and they tasted just like potato chips but this time you're assured that it's from a real potato cause you see it yourself. It's good to have once in a while, I guess. (Not a big potato fan)

Rating: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!