Friday, January 14, 2011

Loc Maria Crepes


I was a Love's place in the afternoon and we checked on her grandmother to see how see's doing and we were offered these sweet chocolates. This was the first time I've tried these Loc Maria Crepes, and I must say, it's a bit surprising. 




It comes in a tin can.

They kinda look like Tim Tam's.


THE VERDICT

He Says: These bite-sized bunch of enjoys are addicting. You can't eat just one. I could prolly finish a whole container by myself if I wanted to. Although I'm clueless as to where I can get them, I'd probably assume that they're a bit pricey. But it's definitely worth it.

Rating: 9/10 

She Says: Judging by the packaging i'd say it's a bit pricey. Well, it looks like it. I'm not a big fan of chocolates so don't expect a high rating for me. I didn't like how it's crunchy, thin and hollow. That's where the chocolate crepes come in. They're really thin and then rolled to look like tim tams but inside they're just air and it's heavily coated with chocolate. ENK. nothing i'd eat again.

Rating: 3/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!