Friday, January 14, 2011

Cheese and Crackers

When it comes to watching movies and series, Love and I always have to eat something while watching. This day was no exception. Thinking of buying a snack, Love and I headed to the grocery store to pick up something to munch on while watching. We ended grabbing Root Beer, Skyflakes and Philadelphia Cream Cheese: Whipped. 


IBC Sodas


Our snack.


Waiting in line.


The IBC Rootbeer.



Cream Cheese!


Crackers!


Cheese and Crackers!

THE VERDICT

He Says: Cheese and crackers. It goes well with each other, specially if it's Cream Cheese. I chowed down a lot of this particular snack along the course of the movie we were watching. Very good and easy to do. The downside, it's not really satisfying. I was still a bit hungry afterwards, but hey, I'm a big guy.

Rating: 9/10

She Says: Anything with cheese is yummy! yumyum! the philadelphia cream cheese is super yummy! you should try it. I recommend the philadelphia cream cheese na whipped :) It's something good you can munch on but it gets tiring after a while.

Rating: 9.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!