Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Brothers Burger: Paseo de Magallanes

Love and I were along Paseo de Magallanes just walking. Initially, we were only supposed to go to the grocery, but I got hungry and it got close to dinner anyway. We were walking along, 'till we stopped at Brother's Burgers.


The counter.



The like paper bags with food in them. Haha.





Dinner.


Love's Cheese Steak.



Fries.


My Double Brother's Burger.

THE VERDICT

He Says: Brother's Burgers ain't half-bad. It's not something I'd go back to often. Their best burgers has got to be the lamb burger. It's tastier than the regular Brother's Burgers. The Double Burger was just okay. Nothing special, nothing bad. Its just another burger than satisfied my hunger.

Rating: 7/10

She Says: It's okay. I guess i've had better burgers that's why brother's burger isn't something i'd really crave for. It's there if you want to escape from the usual hamburger/cheeseburger from McDonalds or Jollibee.

P.S. You should try their milkshakes though! they're thick and really yummy :]

Rating: 8/10

2 comments:

  1. WAAAW. :> Nomnom food. I wanna follow you guys but I can't find the follow button.

    MIMI!!!!!!! :) I like your blog. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a follow button on the upper left! :D

    Thaaaaaank yooooooou Sy! >:D<

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!