Saturday, December 22, 2012

City Buffet

It's a real treat when you get to eat at a Buffet Restaurant that serves good food at a friendly price...and this is where City Buffet comes in. 

City Buffet can be found at the 5th Floor of Robinson's Galleria, just above the Sports Loop and close to the Robinson's Movieworld. They serve the finest choices of Japanese, Filipino and Western Cuisine. They've also got a Dessert Bar, Self Service Soda Machines, and a menu of pre-order dishes that come with it's All You Can Eat Buffet. It's price friendly and well worth the money. Let's see how it fares.













MONDAY - FRIDAY (Lunch Php399/ Dinner Php499)
SATURDAY - SUNDAY (Php539)
Children Below 4 ft (Php 259)
Left Over Price (Php 599)

The Verdict

He Says: I really like the place. It's probably gonna be one of my favorite Buffet places. Haha. The food is great and the feel and experience are way above par. I really love their Japanese Cuisine and the Lechon Kawali. Haha. I'd really want to come back to this place to pig out again. Definitely, a must try.

Rating: 10/10

She Says: What I liked about this buffet is that drinks are already included in the price. All you need to think about is the price posted. Another thing I like about the place is how you can request them to cook fresh seafood the way I want it without any additional cost. Definitely coming back!

Rating: 10/10

3 comments:

  1. This is near my office but I haven't tried it. :) Mixed reviews about this place though.


    http://www.dekaphobe.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been here twice. So far so good naman. :))

      Delete
  2. hmmm first time to hear about this place.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!