Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Seattle's Best Coffee: Milk Tea

We were out in SM Mall of Asia to claim Mimi's free drink at Seattle's Best Coffee. SBC has been our favorite spot to go to, especially when we're killing time or just wanna hang out and talk for a while. Milkshakes and Coffee has been our usual, but Mimi decided to grab of SBC's newest additions, the Milk Tea. It comes with the usual Milk Tea flavors with the difference in Rose Pearls. 


Photobucket

Photobucket


THE VERDICT

He Says: I'm a big fan of SBC and their drinks, but I have to admit that I'm not a fan of their Milk Tea. For me, the Rose Pearls don't really go well with it. I've had some really good Milk Tea from other places, but this one is definitely not for me.

Rating: 5/10


She Says: I like it! I really do. I like it because it's different. The rose petals are really flavorful and it's what makes this drink so refreshingly different :)


Rating: 10/10

3 comments:

  1. I havent tried it but i dont like milk-based drinks that much. I noticed im ordering the juice/ fruit teas in milk stores lately more than the other drinks, except for ging cha wintermelon milk tea and chatime taro red bean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not much into milk tea that's why I can't compare it with other milk tea brands. But it's okay, and the sweetness works for me. :)

    See my SBC Milk Tea post here:
    http://www.dekaphobe.com/2012/02/seattles-best-milk-tea-and-valentine.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rose pearls? Hmmm... interesting...

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!