Friday, December 30, 2011

Seatle's Best Coffee: Croissant

It was a rainy afternoon and we were waiting for Greenbelt 5 to open, so...we hopped down to the nearest Seatle's Best Coffee  and decided to wait it out there. Deciding to keep our hungry-selves occupied, we bought ourselves a couple of our favorite Milkshakes and we also decided to try out their Ham and Cheese Croissant.






The SBC Ham and Cheese Croissant.





Our Favorite Milkshake.




THE VERDICT

He Says: I love Croissants. I remember when my mom used to buy a butt-load of Croissant for me for breakfast when I was a kid. The SBC Ham and Cheese Croissant is pretty good. Packed with a lot of cheese and just the right amount of Ham to keep the morning grumbles away. Add to it a hot or cold drink from SBC's Signature Coffees and you have yourself a Good Breakfast!

Rating = 9/10

She Says: I love coffee shop pastries! I usually get Croissants when I don't know what to get. It's good as a snack or a very light dinner :) 

Rating = 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!