Thursday, June 2, 2011

Tea Central: Fish Strips and Chicken Strips

Tea Central has been a place for well-known Milk Tea drinks. Cookie Dough, Pistachio, Cookies and Cream just to name a few, but little do most people know, they have finger food. They have Fried Fish and Fried Chicken Fingers to help you munch while having a your favorite Milk Tea Drink.


Fried Fish and Fried Chicken.

Chicken - 60PHP
Fish - 80PHP

THE VERDICT

He Says: WOW. This was a surprise. At first, I was a little cautious trying this out, but when I bought a batch for myself to eat, man. IT WAS GOOD. SUPER GOOD. It comes in different flavors, Green Tea, Wasabi and Seaweed. I've tried the Seaweed, and I must say it's very good. A little spicy, but good enough. The spice gives the flavor. Not bad for its price.

Rating: 10/10

She Says: I prefer the fish over the chicken. I like how it's deep friend and not oily when you bite into it. It's crunchy and the fish is super soft. Just the way I like it :) The seaweed seasoning was a little spicy (take note, I hate spicy food) but this is an exception. Also, they give you a generous serving so I believe that it's good enough for one meal :) Try it yourself :)

Rating: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!