Tuesday, January 4, 2011

POKKA: Reduced Calorie Milkshake



We encountered this so called milkshake while we were getting something to eat at 7-11.

We both loved milkshakes and we just wanted to know if the canned ones could pass of for milkshakes made from scratch or at least get close enough to it.







He Says: Okay. So I had big expectations from this Milk Shake from Pokka. It ain't half bad, so I decided to give it a whirl. Before I tried this thin shaped can of Milk Shake, I've had my fair share of good and bad tasting Milk Shakes. This one doesn't prove to be anything special. As far as I can tell, it's just a can of Vanilla-flavored water with a hint of Milk in it. It wasn't not worth the 30PHP, but the taste is just okay.

Rating: 7/10


She Says: It was a lot thinner than I expected. It tasted like a vanilla milkshake mixed with water. I only found out that it was a reduced calorie milk shake after searching it on google. This drink is great for people who count their calorie intake. This will definitely satisfy your milkshake craving but it's not good enough as a substitute for the actual thing.

Rating: 8 / 10

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!