Saturday, January 8, 2011

Kenny Rogers: Grilled Sausage

When Love and I hit Kenny Rogers, we used to order their world-famous Roasted Chicken. We've come across an item in their menu that proved to be satisfying and tasty, their Grilled Sausage. It's something most people overlook since Kenny Rogers is known for its chicken.


The Grilled Sausage Meal.


The meal comes with Garlic Rice and a side dish of your choice :)



Price: 155PHP

THE VERDICT


He Says: Their Grilled Sausage is something I almost always order when I hit Kenny Rogers nowadays. It's juicy and grilled to perfection. Plus, it's cheaper that going for their chicken. It gets you satisfied, just as much too. When Love tried it, she flipped out for it too. One of my favorites lately.

Rating: 10/10

She Says: YES! I flipped out for it! you would too if you gave it a try :) The sausage is grilled where the inside of the sausage is juicy and the skin oh so crispy! It also comes with honey mustard dip. Up to you if you want to try it with the dip cause with or without it, still a MUST TRY! oh, and did we mention that they served it with garlic rice? YUM! :)

Rating: 10/10

3 comments:

  1. looks yummmy, i like grilled sausages! have you tried their cheeseburger? uber good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have a cheeseburger?
    we're gonna have to give that a try! :)
    Thanks for the heads up :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I blog quite often and I really thank you for your content.
    This great article has really peaked my interest.
    I'm going to book mark your site and keep checking for new information about once per week. I subscribed to your Feed too.
    Feel free to surf my web site ; grumpy cat

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!