Thursday, January 27, 2011

Black Forest Tim Tams


When Love's Cousin, Q, comes to the Philippines, she usually asks him to bring some Tim Tam's over. Tim Tam's are sweet chocolate wafers from Australia. They come different flavors and particular flavor that we came was the Black Forest Flavor. 






Dunk it in Milk.


The inside filling.


The strawberry taffy-like filling.

THE VERDICT

He Says: Well, I found this outta the ordinary. Usually, Black Forest is one of my favorite flavors when it comes to Ice Cream and the Gardenia Flavored Loaf, but Tim Tam's just disappointed me. The taste of it was a little bad and the Strawberry didn't do it any justice. It was okay, but I wouldn't go out on a limb for it.

Rating: 4/10

She Says:  It's exactly what the package tells us. Black Forest Tim Tams, No disappointment there. I'm not a big fan of chocolates but the original tim tams are the best! If you're a fan of the black forest cake, you'd definitely want to try this. I'm one bite you'd tast the semi sweet chocolate, the gooey mallow like stuff and the strawberry taffy like filling.

Rating: 4/10

1 comment:

  1. i never liked cherries so black forest aint for me. I like timtams though esp. the original & double coat! :D next for me to try is the dark choco.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!