Monday, August 22, 2011

Smartfood: White Cheddar

When it comes to White Cheddar Popcorn, we have our own preference. When Gab hit up S&R with his Dad one time, we discovered a new kind of White Cheddar Popcorn packed into a Potato Chip Bag.

 From the makers of Doritos and Cheetos come the Smartfood Popcorn: White Cheddar. How does it fair against the others? Read up, people!











THE VERDICT

He Says: The minute I opened my first bag and tasted it, I was ADDICTED. Simply one of the best popcorn I've ever had. It's cheezy and easy to eat. Almost no oils and is better than your average popcorn. I'm heading back to S&R and picking up a couple more bags.

Rating = 10/10

She Says: I love white cheddar popcorn and I was really looking forward to trying this one. There are no kernels and ALL of them were covered with white cheddar :] REALLY GOOD! Wanna know the best part? the powder doesn't stick and thicken at your fingertips! 

Rating = 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!