Saturday, April 9, 2011

Cobra with Gingko Biloba: it's green :|

Energy drinks are great pick-me-ups for students on the go. Whether studying or engaging in sports or exhausting activities, energy drinks quench thirst and provide a quick burst of energy. Cobra has been a name associated with pick-me-up energy drinks. Students can attest to the power of Cobra for late night studying. Up for review, Green Lime Cobra.


Mimi and the Cobra


THE VERDICT

He Says: Cobra is a great pick-me-up drink. Gets you up better than Coffee, but it wears out after an hour or so and you're a little more tired than usual. The new flavor has the same effect, but it tastes better than the original. I wouldn't normally buy Cobra outta impulse, but this flavor tasted good.

Rating: 7/10

She Says: I tried out Cobra cause of a friend. The orange one had bad reviews so I never bothered to try it. The grren on has this fresh dalandan taste with that slight carbonated feeling that tickles your throat as you drink it. I love it. It works for 3-4hours if partnered with a good nights sleep. If used otherwise then it might just give you the 2 hour sugar rush you might need to finish a task :)

Rating: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!