Friday, January 14, 2011

Pork Sisig: Marivic's Bistro

We went to some friends to this well known resto/bar for a little alcohol-action and friend-time. Mimi got hungry and she ordered their Sisig.


Their Sisig at 75PHP


It comes with a drink.

Price       75PHP

THE VERDICT

He Says: I'm used to the Pampanga Sisig, because that's what I've grown accustom to. It's not bad. Could use a little more flavor, but it does the job. I've had better Sisig at home than here, but Sisig lovers may find this one to be really good. Not bad. 

Rating: 8/10

She Says: This got me wanting sisig again and again! :) It's chewy and crunchy and tasty! I absolutely loved it! In one of my earlier blogs I mentioned that I'm not a fan of spicy food so you can actually ask the the people at marivic's bistro to cook the sisig without the chili like it's usually cooked. Still one of the best sisig's i've had so far.

Rating: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!