Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ilocos Mega Bawang Chichacorn: Cornick

 When you're looking to snack on something, normally you'd look for chips or chocolates. One night, I was at Love's place to watch a movie. She had Cornick laying around her room that came from her auntie from Bacolod. This is the first time I've tried Cheese Flavored cornick. And I must say, it's surprising.


 


THE VERDICT

He Says: Munching down a whole bag of it? Isn't that gluttony? Haha. This type of Cornick was good. I chowed down the whole bag myself. It's cheesy, crunchy and addicting. Why? 'cause it's easy to eat and cheezy. Haha. 

Rating: 9/10  

She says: I thought it tasted like regular cornick. The only thing that could've possibly been different is  the fact that they all taste the same, not one piece overpowering the other. NO JOKE! but yeah, that hint of cheese did make it taste a wee bit better than the rest :)

Rating: 8.5/10

2 comments:

  1. got addicted to mega bawang after a friend gave me two packs of these....love the taste.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!